EXO-490 (Replaces 410-Air)
The Scorpion EXO-490 immediately catches the eye with its innovative design, enhanced by a superb sharp ridge on the underside of the shell. Inspired by the full race Scorpion EXO-1000, the EXO-490 adds the SpeedView built-in retractable sunvisor.
Comprising 3 light & durable shell sizes and featuring a very soft KwikWick 2 inner liner with triple density foam cheek pads, and equipped with Scorpion Exo’s Airfit technology, this has a comfort level usually seen in more expensive helmets.
KwikWick 2® Liner: Very effective, hypoallergenic, removable, machine washable, and very soft and pleasant to the touch.
Speedview™ The retractable sunvisor (approved UV400 and anti-fog coating EverClear ™) protects the eyes from glare without changing Face Shield.
EverClear: No-fog face shield: Optically-correct aero-tuned shield with state-of-the art fog-free technology and anti-scratch hardened coating.
- SpeedShift visor system: enables extremely quick visor changes
- Advanced polycarbonate composite shell: quiet, aero-tuned and wind-tunnel tested
- EPS-lined chin bar for additional protection
- Triple density foam cheek pads
- Chin strap buckle with micrometric setting for a perfect and reliable adjustment
- 3 shell sizes
- ECE-22-05 Approval
Size: XS (53-54cm) – 2XL (63-64cm)
(Helmets ship with clear visor)