The RST Tour Master is the entry-level touring jacket in the RST collection.
Packed with features to keep you riding all day long the Tour Master has everything you need to put the miles behind you, even in the toughest conditions.
- MAXTEX 600d Polyester and BALLISTIC 1680d Nylon outer shell
- SINAQUA waterproof and breathable membrane
- Removable 75g quilted lining
- RST Contour Plus CE approved armour to shoulders and elbows
- Pocket for RST Contour Plus back protector
- Multiple adjustment points
- Scotchlite reflex panels and piping
- MAX zips used throughout
- 360 heavy duty connection zip
- Multiple external and internal pockets
As its name suggests the Tour Master 2 is a jacket that’s designed to go the distance.
Offering exceptional value and great style the Tour Master has all the core features you need from a mid-length touring jacket.
Large zipped vents at the front and back, and a removable quilted lining allow easy temperature regulation. Large pockets on the front, multiple inside pockets and the large rear map pocket enhance the Tour Masters practicality yet further.
- HT Tex
- Fixed mesh lining
- Sinaqua waterproof breathable lining
- Removable 100 gram thermal quilted lining
- RST Contour Plus CE shoulder
- RST Contour Plus CE elbow
- Pocket for optional RST Contour Plus CE back protector
- A 360 Connection zip makes it easy to join this jacket to any RST Jean in the collection
- Reflective details
- Adjustable waist
- 2 x Outer pockets and Inner pockets
- Napoleon pocket
- Adjustable sleeves
- Intake vents plus Exhaust vents for excellent aeriation
- A handy back map pocket is included too!
- We always double and triple stitched the seams all over this jacket
- Heavy duty bonded nylon thread is used when stitching
- Max zips are used throughout